Family Law and Inheritance Law
It is of essential importance to establish an athmosphere based on mutual trust between lawyer and client when dealing
with family law and inheritance issues. Our method at PALMALEX is designed to clear up any question or doubt you might have concerning your case.
Our international focus, furthermore, makes it possible for us to offer a very complete range of services in international family and inheritance matters.
In the area of Family Law we offer the following services:
- Separation and divorce, legal and extrajudicial support
- Contracts and agreements in matters of separation and divorce
- Parental authority affairs, guardianship and custody, visitation and contact rights
- Alimony, child and spousal support. Furthermore, we are specialized in the recognition of foreign country’s agreements in
Spain concerning these issues, as well as their execution.
- Marital property agreements
- Guardianship and incapacity proceedings
In the area of inheritance law we deal with:
- Obtaining the death certificate
- Obtaining the certificate at the Central Will Registry
- In case of existing a will: obtaining an authorized copy of the will at the corresponding notary’s office
- In case of non existing will, we carry out the necessary proceedings for the declaration of heirs
- Inventory and valuation of the inheritance
- Acceptance and inheritance distribution, including the corresponding proceedings before the Spanish Notary Public
- Payment of the Inheritance Tax
- Inscription of the new ownership of the assets in the corresponding registers
- Legal representation in court if necessary